Why are PTO fundraisers needed?
Our PTO provides many opportunities for our students through the school year. Some of the things we sponsor are Author’s Day, Teacher appreciation Luncheon, Field Day, Family Movie Night, Assemblies, Playground Equipment and we pay for all the bus fees associated with field trips.
**Please note that the student council and school district will hold fundraisers throughout the school year. Those fundraisers help a specific cause and do not go to our General PTO fund**
What is the goal amount the PTO hopes to raise? $75 per student $50,000 for the year. We are upping our fundraising goal to make improvements to our playground that would be accessible to all students
What are the fundraisers and when?
This year the PTO will be doing the following fundraisers:
- *Fun Run – September 21st, this is the biggest and easiest fundraiser to do!
- *Butter braids- October 2018
- Betsy Ann Candy – March 2019
- Talent Show – January 2019
- Pura Vida Bracelets
- Spirit Wear
- Amazon Smiles
- Giant Eagle
- Student Directory
- Box Tops!
- Celebration of Learning (different events are held during this) February 2019
- Dine-in Nights/Shopping nights- no selling necessary just dine in and we will receive profit from the restaurant
Jason’s Deli (Northway Mall) September 6, 2018 5:00 -10:00pm
Chipotle (McKnight Rd) October 2, 2018 4:00 -9:00 pm
I hop (McCandless Crossings) November 5, 2018 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
5Below December 2018
Can fundraising be simplified?
ABSOLUTELY! If you would rather send one check so you do not have to buy, sell or help just make your check out to ROSS PTO. All proceeds sent will benefit our students at Ross.
If you would have any questions please feel free to contact Brianne Mazzoleni at